Staff Accountant - Temp to Perm
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
We have an opening in our Revenue Accounting team for a Staff Accountant. Candidates for this position should be ambitious, outgoing and interested in learning one of the most complex areas of financial reporting.
- Review contracts, sales orders and prepare associated invoices and revenue recognition schedules.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoices to customers.
- Work with Sales Operations, Delivery, Project Managers and Sales to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance to guidelines.
- Respond to customer billing email inquiries and accurately resolve questions/disputes with regard to invoicing.
- Participate in the monthly close process and audit.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and prioritization skills.
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organization levels.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top