Sr. Security Engineer - Operations Integration
Trustwave Government Solutions is a leading provider of data security and compliance services to the U.S. Federal government. Our team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, enables our government partners to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs results to ensure each customer receives valuable outcomes at the best value. The agencies we work with benefit from our collaborative, innovative approach to meeting their unique needs. We listen carefully and respond nimbly. Our solutions combine industry best practices with customized technology to ensure quality and integrity.
The Senior Security Engineer will have responsibilities for analyzing, troubleshooting, and developing automation to improve or replace existing processes and procedures. Develop new managed service offerings.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, or equivalent
- Experience with Cloud/Virtualization (AWS/Azure/VMWare/GoogleCloud)
- Experience with SOAR platforms
- Expert experience with Redhat based Linux environments
- Excellent networking and systems troubleshooting
- Significant experience with network and security products
- Experience with SIEM and EDR technologies
- Experience with SQL and MySQL
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with Agile project management, ITIL, ITSM and related tools (Jira, ServiceNow) is a plus
- Ability to mentor and provide tactical leadership
- Ability to lead technical projects
- Self-driven, but team oriented
- Ensures security technologies align with overall strategic plan; minimizing redundancy while maximizing effectiveness
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive – Anticipate risks or issues and communicate them
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top