SpiderLabs Practice Lead - TGS
Trustwave Government Solutions is a leading provider of data security and compliance services to the U.S. Federal government. Our team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, enables our government partners to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs results to ensure each customer receives valuable outcomes at the best value. The agencies we work with benefit from our collaborative, innovative approach to meeting their unique needs. We listen carefully and respond nimbly. Our solutions combine industry best practices with customized technology to ensure quality and integrity.
The Practice Lead, SpiderLabs - TGS role offers an exciting opportunity to work and lead a team within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has analysts and consultants in the United States, UK, mainland Europe, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, and throughout Asia.
Trustwave Government Solutions is searching for a true hybrid of technical incident response excellence and Federal Government Contracting expertise to lead the IR practice within the Federal Government and work high profile cases for our clients.
- The selected candidate must be a subject matter expert in the field of Incident Response, computer forensics, malware analysis, and/or penetration testing. 50% of time will be spent working incident response investigations.
- The selected candidate should be familiar with proactive cyber threat hunting techniques and methodologies.
- Experience leading federal government contracts. Knowledge of subcontractor / prime contractor negotiations.
- Experience or knowledge of government RFP’s and RFQ’s. Ability to assist in the creation of proposals.
- Ability to work computer forensic investigations, analyze malware, and advise clients on remediation recommendations.
- Top Secret Clearance
- The selected candidate will lead the TGS professional services division with an eye toward identifying strategic contracts to prime or sub and build out our government footprint in the areas of incident response, computer forensic investigations, technical training, SOC staffing, and penetration testing.
- Assist sales team with technical expertise in client calls and meetings
- Assist both TGS and TWH in formation of marketing materials and message dissemination for new tools and capabilities.
- Maintain close contact with our existing law enforcement and government contacts. Ensure satisfaction and encourage organic growth of existing contracts.
- Work forensic investigation cases for existing law enforcement clients, design and deliver training as needed.
- Work forensic investigations on behalf of TWH, to include PFI’s, proactive threat hunting, and others, as required.
- Ability to define innovative service solutions combining subject matter expertise and Trustwave technology offerings
- Experience working with sales teams and pre-sales engineers to develop market entry strategy
- Ability to create and maintain initial methodology and process templates
- Experience deploying new service offerings (training, support, etc)
- Experience with industry accepted Project Management methodologies
- Prefer Masters degree in Computer Science but a Bachelors degree or equivalent international acheivement is required for this role.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave Government Solutions outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave Government Solutions’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Government Solutions Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave Government Solutions and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top