Software Test Engineer
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management.
Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
We are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Test Engineer to grow our Product Engineering QA Team in Denver or Chicago.
The Software Test Engineer for Product Development leads the test planning, design and execution for security software products ranging from vulnerability detection products to compliance monitoring software.
- Responsible for test execution for assigned application
- Assist with test planning for assigned application
- Work with technical and business resources to understand requirements for assigned projects
- Experience in functional, integration and acceptance/workflow testing
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Test Plans
- Develop, maintain and execute detailed Test Cases
- Documents test results
- Analyze test results to determine if requirements have been met
- Conduct peer reviews of test plans and test cases
- Promote developed testing process, procedures and/or methodologies
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience in a related role with mid to large-sized companies and has demonstrated the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills together with demonstrated technical leadership and mentoring skills.
- Extensive test and troubleshooting experience in a test environment with a demonstrated understanding of product delivery life cycles
- Automation experience with Selenium or Flex Monkey is a plus
- Project Management skills a plus
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a iterative development process
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize many projects and problems independently, as they arise
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
- Willingness to occasionally work scheduled night/weekend times, and to participate in off-hours on-call schedule
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top