Software Engineer (Java)
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join Trustwave's Product Engineering Team in Netanya, Israel.
We are looking to strengthen our Management group, with highly professional and self-motivated Software Engineers, who are energetic and highly enthusiastic about technology.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management and identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Design, develop and document application and framework code in Java
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- At least 2 years J2EE experience.
- Hands-on experience with Tomcat application server.
- Experience with XML, including XPath and DOM.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Linux environment, shell script, Perl.
- The appropriate candidate should be familiar with the realities of client/server web development technologies
- BSc or higher degree in computer science
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE is desirable
- Experience building high availability and scalable software for enterprise level products
- Hands-on experience with Hibernate is desirable
- Familiarity with MySQL and PostGreSQL DB is desirable
- Experience with Spring Framework – an advantage
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize many projects and problems independently, as they arise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top