Software Engineer (C++)
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineer with 3-4 years of experience to join our team in Israel.
As part of the role you will be developing, implementing and maintaining innovative software written in C++. You will also be involved in planning and implementing future products and undertaking project work, analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors. The successful candidate will combine deep technological background together with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain network web application security software, written in C++
- Planning and implementing future developments and undertaking project work
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- 3-4 years’ experience of developing in C++ (preferred under Linux environment)
- Experience in working in multi-threading environments
- Experience in complex system performance tuning
- Networking protocols and HTTP knowledge is a plus
- Internet security and security products knowledge is a plus
- Database experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to execute properly under pressure
- Self-motivated person with self-starter attitude
- Excellent Inter Personal skills
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top