Software Engineer (C++)
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com
SecureTrust, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a highly talented and motivated Software Engineer with established professional experience to join SecureTrust’s Product Engineering team.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Design, develop and document application and framework code in C++
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Collaborate with our QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- Work with our DevOps team on regular deployments
- Familiarity with Agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with a unit testing framework and Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
- Strong object-oriented design and C++ development skills. C++ 11 experience is preferred (C++ 14/17 is a plus)
- Experience building, testing and deploying C++ applications on Windows, Mac, and/or Linux
- Experience with STL/Boost libraries and building multi-threaded applications is highly desirable.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices in the U.S. may be required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top