Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
We are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineer to grow Trustwave's Product Engineering Team in Netanya, Israel.
We are looking to strengthen our Database Auditing Team with a self-motivated SW Engineer , who is energetic and highly enthusiastic about technology. As part of the Database Auditing Team you will be involved in developing and maintaining as well as testing code which interfaces with databases in the cloud. The software is written in C++. You will also be involved in analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors.
· Work in small agile teams to build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
· Develop, implement and maintain software, written in C++
· Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors
· Create robust automated unit/functional test suites
· Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
· Knowledge in networking, C++
· Proficient in OOD methodology
· Strong software architecture and design skills
· General knowledge of Relational and Key/Value Databases – Advantage
· Knowledge of cloud providers api: AWS, Azure and GCP - Advantage
· Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
· Ability to develop with minimal supervision
· Self-starter with ability to prioritize many projects and problems independently, as they arise
· High creativity and inquisitive skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Student of BS in Computer Science or Engineering
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top