Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Ensure the operational availability and efficiency of the SOC systems and infrastructure
- Manage and fine-tune SOC systems and infrastructure
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Advise external and internal parties on problems regarding security infrastructure or customer devices.
- Problem resolution within SLA time frame.
- Manage and handle customer’s change request on Managed devices.
- Conduct training for newly deployed systems in SOC
- Provide reports for Daily & Monthly Device Healthcheck, Monthly Maintenance, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Problem, and Monthly Infrastructure Maintenance SLA fulfillment.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimal 2 years of relevant working experience in SOC as a SOC engineer with hands-on experience in SIEMS and SOC systems
- Familiar with SOC processes
- Minimally possess a Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Engineering
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience in the setup and writing of SIEMS correlation rules
- Hands-on experience in the provisioning and interpretation of log and network packet data
- Strong foundation in Internet protocols (TCP/IP) and routing protocol
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux/Windows administration, virtual machine, storage & backup system, network & security management
- Strong foundation in security threat and attack countermeasure
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Effective time management and organizational skill
- Effective communication skill
- Experience in vendor management
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation, and management of SOC infrastructure
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top