SME Sales Representative - Healthcare
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
At Trustwave, SME Sales Representatives are responsible for driving new and existing business within an assigned geography. Solutions will include Compliance Validation Services, Managed Services, Integrated Technology Solutions and Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing. This role is a quota carrying position and reports into a Sales Team Manager.
The SME Sales Representative performs the following duties:
- Proactively target new customers through cold calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with Channel & Alliance teams to identify new opportunities and help facilitate new solution programs.
- Manage existing customer relationship and identify cross-sell/upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with existing customers to discover their needs, and align Trustwave solutions to address their needs
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Ensure all customers are on an active Trustwave contracts.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Must be a Self-Starter with a highly entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional sales experience is preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of the Information Security industry is highly desired.
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with a customer relationship tool is preferred, expertise with Salesforce.com is highly desired.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top