SME Sales Representative - Compliance
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The SME Sales Representative is responsible for driving new and existing business throughout an assigned geography. The main focus will be on Compliance Validation Services but the SME rep will also be able to re-sell the full portfolio of Managed Services, Integrated Technology Solutions and Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing services. This role is a quota carrying position and reports into the regional Sales Director.
SME Sales Representative performs the following duties:
- Proactively target new customers through cold calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with Channel & Alliance teams to identify new opportunities and help facilitate new Compliance opportunities.
- Manage existing customer relationship and identify cross-sell/upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with existing customers to discover their needs, and align Trustwave solutions to address their needs
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Utilize the Salesforce.com to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Ensure all customers are on an active Trustwave contracts.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional sales experience required
- Compliance, data privacy and Risk Consulting experience desired but not essential
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top