SME Sales Representative
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This is a quota carrying position that reports to the VP Sales, LAC/South America, is supported by Regional Sales Engineer and will have access to product specialists including Product Managers. The target account base is Small, Medium Enterprise (SME) with some vertical specialization. A minimal amount of travel is involved. Home office may be an option for the right candidate. The individual in this role must be self-motivated with a strong desire to exceed sales targets and the ability to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Trustwave services and products, including Risk & Compliance services, Managed Security Services, Vulnerability Management & Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
- Proactively prospect new customers utilizing various lead generation strategies
- Develop and manage existing accounts within assigned territory
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
- Manage existing customer relationship to manage contract renewals and identify cross-sell/upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Provide accurate sales forecasting
- Manage contract negotiation process between customer and Trustwave Legal
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional sales experience required
- Information Security experience desired, not required
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
We prefer applicants with a University degree but at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top