Inside Sales Manager - LAC
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and motivating a team of SME Sales Representatives.
The Sales Manager – TPP is responsible for driving new and existing business within an assigned geography. Solutions will include Compliance Validation Services, Managed Services, Integrated Technology Solutions and Forensics. This role is a quota carrying position and reports into the Vice-President Sales, LAC/South America. Candidate will lead a team of several Sales team members.
The Sales Manager performs the following duties:
- Manages a team approximately 10 sales reps
- Responsible for Sales Rep development (solution selling and solution expertise)
- Responsible for accurately forecasting the business
- Responsible for managing the business plan across their assigned geography
- Will be called on to actively drive and manage big deals for their team as needed
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong organizational Skills
- Direct Sales Management Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top