Service Delivery Manager (APJ)
- Manila, Philippines
The role responsibilities will include:
- Project and service delivery management
- Requirements gathering
- Engage the customer on business and technical discussions
- Be the point of contact for the customer for change management
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance to the Service Level Agreement
- Brief and explain to customer on their security posture based on reports generated by SIEM.
- Access SIEM console to generate reports or search for Indicators of Compromise (IOC)
- Develop customized reports using excel or other tools with data from SIEM and other cyber security solutions.
- Track and assist in the management and resolution of operational security issues;
- Recommend and track remedial actions to security issues
- Review handover of deployed services by the provisioning team to operations and ensure that there is closure or follow-up with outstanding issues
- Meet with Client team on a regular basis to review security status. Review risks, issues, incidents and planned changes.
- Experience within IT Project Management and past experience of service delivery
- Past expertise in deploying Enterprise Network and Security Solutions
- Experience as a network/cyber security consultant or deployment professional
- Excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- An enthusiastic, action-oriented personality, capable of independently solving technical problems and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- PMP, Cisco Certifications, CISSP
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top