Service Delivery Manager (APJ)
We're looking for a mid-level experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our Singapore team - preferably with a strong cyber security background.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Project and service delivery management
- Requirements gathering
- Engage the customer on business and technical discussions
- Be the point of contact for the customer for change management
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance to the Service Level Agreement
- Brief and explain to customer on their security posture based on reports generated by SIEM.
- Access SIEM console to generate reports or search for Indicators of Compromise (IOC)
- Develop customised reports using excel or other tools with data from SIEM and other cyber security solutions.
- Track and assist in the management and resolution of operational security issues;
- Recommend and track remedial actions to security issues
- Review handover of deployed services by the provisioning team to operations and ensure that there is closure or follow-up with outstanding issues
- Meet with Client team on a regular basis to review security status. Review risks, issues, incidents and planned changes.
Ideally you'll have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology
- Experience within IT Project Management and past experience of service delivery
- Past expertise in deploying Enterprise Network and Security Solutions
- Experience as a network/cyber security solutioning or deployment professional
- Excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- An enthusiastic, actio-oriented personality, capable of independently solving technical problems and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- PMP, Cisco Certifications, CISSP
NOTE: We can only accept candidates who hold Singapore Citizenship for this role who are resident in Singapore.
Why join us?
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. When you join Trustwave, you join a unique global family with more than 20 years of history focused on helping you shape and grow your career. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and industry vision that has helped assure our products and services are always on the very forefront of technological development. When you ride the wave, you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Interested in joining our team? Know someone who might be? Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Apply online now. Want to know what’s it’s really like to work for us? Check out this link on The Muse:
Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and, in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top