Senior Technical Services Manager (Service Delivery, APJ)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Senior Technical Services Manager:
- Role based in Singapore for a proven and experienced Technical Services Manager (TSM) to join our growing Managed Security Services (MSS) team
- Lead a team of 9 Security Engineers in managing security technologies operations (e.g. FW, IPS, EPS, PAM, CA, DBSec, etc.) in customers’ environment.
- Take the overall responsibility of the Security Technology Management (STM) Service operations in the assigned customer projects.
- Ensure that the team delivers smooth operations according to contractual agreements and/or customer requirements
- Interact and front customers and internal Service Delivery Management Team; Attend internal and customer meetings
- Front internal and external audits on security technologies under the team’s management
- Manage technology maintenance vendors and other 3rd party vendors in support of the customer projects
- Optimise the team’s strength and competency and provide coaching and mentoring to the engineers in the team; Manage staff leave approvals and performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Information System
- At least 8 years’ working experience in IT Infrastructure operation and/or support
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a managerial position as people manager
- Fluent communicator in both written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and a passion for cyber security
- Sound fundamental knowledge on IP networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, etc.) and operation systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
- It will be an advantage to possess the following, but not a must:
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification
- CISSP certification
- Prior working experience in large complex government projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Understand project financials and P&L
- Prior experience or certifications in any of the following security technology products:
- Palo Alto or Fortigate (FW)
- McAfee or Trend Micro (EPS)
- CyberArk (PAM)
- Imperva or Guardium (DB Sec)
- Microsoft Certificate Authority (CA)
- F5 ASM (WAF)
- RSA (2FA)
- Splunk (LMS)
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top