Senior Software Engineer
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join Trustwave's Product Engineering Team in Netanya, Israel.
We are looking to strengthen our Network Team with a highly professional and self-motivated Senior Software Engineer, who is energetic and highly enthusiastic about technology. As part of the Network Team you will be developing, implementing and maintaining software written in C/C++. You will also be involved in planning and implementing future products and undertaking project work, analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain network software, written in C/C++
- Planning and implementing future developments and undertaking project work
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- 5+ years’ experience of developing network components in C++ (preferred under Linux environment)
- Proven background in Networking and TCP/IP protocols.
- Proficient in HTTP and HTTPS
- Proficient in C++ and OOD methodology
- Experience developing software in Linux (or Unix) environments
- Strong software architecture and design skills
- Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge in networking essentials and protocols is required at presentation layer
- Experience in STL, BOOST and ACE libraries is desirable
- Designing and developing in an asynchronous network environment is desirable
- Knowledge of DNS, WCCP, FTP, ICAP network protocols is desirable
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize many projects and problems independently, as they arise
- High creativity and inquisitive skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top