Senior Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Senior Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has application security consultants in the UK, mainland Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Mexico.
Solving interesting application security problems
Security testing, Break-fix, appsec guidance & advisory
Bringing great ideas to the table
Helping others develop their great ideas
Coaching and mentoring other members of the team
* Being part of something exciting
Candidates should be well versed in application security/penetration testing of web applications and thick clients as well as the softer side of consultancy. Intimate knowledge of at least one enterprise development framework a major plus. Code review skills desired but not necessary. Consultants must be able to effectively balance workload and work effectively and closely with colleagues within the ever growing team of over 100 SpiderLabs team members world wide.
- Defined professional experience in application security; preferably some of that experience will be in consulting environment.
- Strong software engineering background with extensive experience working in complex enterprise environments implementing software development lifecycles
- Extensive experience in addressing web application security issues, such as those outlined in OWASP Top 10
- Strong knowledge of application security throughout the software lifecycle
- Knowledge of security in both Linux and Windows environments as it pertains to Web application hosting, middleware (Apache, Tomcat, PHP, ColdFusion, Ajax), and databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Servers)
- Demonstrated experience with mobile application security testing.
- Certifications such as CREST AU certification is highly desirable.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top