Senior Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Senior Security Consultant
The Senior Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has security consultants throughout North America, Latin and Central America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Candidates should be well versed in penetration testing, application security of web applications and thick clients as well as the softer side of consultancy. Consultants must be able to effectively balance workload, work effectively and closely with colleagues within the ever growing team worldwide.
- A Senior Consultant is a highly experienced consultant recognized amongst their peers as an industry leader
Key Areas of experience: web , network, mobile, red teaming preferred, Wi-Fi testing experience, physical security and occasional onsite fieldwork is required.
- The Senior consultant is expected to own and run key customer engagements as directed by their manager
- As an industry leader, the senior consultant will maintain Trustwave's reputation within their center of excellence by participating in industry events and from time to time, supporting pre‐sales activities as required by their manager
- Perform deep, detailed and advanced security assessments and penetration tests
- Interact with customers to provide excellent service via pre-engagement meetings, post-test debriefs as well as interaction during engagements
- Creates organizational knowledge about key technologies, tools and methodologies
- Mentor and support less experienced resources
- Candidate will have the opportunity to perform security research involving bug hunting, exploit development, reverse engineering and cryptography.
- Candidate must be experienced and strong in application and network penetration testing.
- Candidate must be experienced in one of: Automotive, Embedded, IoT, SCADA/OT, Red Teaming, Mobile Application Security
- Software development (Java/C#) and scripting experience required.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Ability to present at conferences.
- Is a highly autonomous worker, able to operate with little to no supervision
- Strong team player and technical innovator with an ability to build and leverage relationships on an inter and intra departmental basis
- Ability to create and maintain methodologies and process definitions
- Experience developing, delivering and managing large consulting engagements
- This position requires up to 25% travel, more is possible if desired by the candidate
- We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
- Industry certifications like OSCE, OSCP, CREST is a plus
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top