Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Senior Security Consultant
The Senior Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has security consultants throughout North America, Latin and Central America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Candidates should be experienced penetration testers with skills across different domains including both network and application penetration testing. Further, candidates should be able to demonstrate sound consultancy skills through their ability to engage with customers and our diverse and multicultural team and maintaining consistently high standards in their world.
Senior Consultants must be able to effectively balance workload, work effectively and closely with colleagues within our ever-growing worldwide team.
• As an experienced penetration tester, the Senior Consultant is expected to be able to consistently deliver high quality penetration tests, no matter what complexity, to customers across different industries, both in the APJ region and worldwide.
• The Senior consultant is expected to own and run key customer engagements as directed by their manager
• The Senior consultant will help maintain Trustwave's reputation by participating in industry events and from time to time, supporting pre‐sales activities as required by their manager
• Interact with customers to provide excellent service via pre-engagement meetings, post-test debriefs as well as interaction during engagement
• Helps enhance our technical foundations and grow our capabilities through knowledge sharing about key technologies, tools, methodologies and industry trends.
• Mentor and support less experienced members of our team
• Candidates will have the opportunity to perform security research involving bug hunting, exploit development, reverse engineering and cryptography.
• Candidates must have strong skills and experience in web application and network penetration testing.
• Candidates must also be experienced in one of the following:
o Automotive security
o Embedded devices / IoT
o Red Teaming – including experience with regulated red teaming frameworks
o Mobile Application penetration testing
o Source code reviews (manual and assisted by commercial tools)
• Software development (Java/C#) and scripting experience required.
• Excellent English language communication skills.
• The ability to present at conferences is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Candidates must be a highly autonomous and proactive worker, able to operate with little to no supervision and is not complacent
• Strong team player and technical innovator with passion for knowledge sharing
• Ability to create and maintain methodologies and process definitions
• Experience developing, delivering and managing large consulting engagements
• This is an office-based position with flexible arrangements allowing work from home
• This position requires up to 25% travel, more is possible if desired by the candidate
• Candidates must have authorisation to work in Australia.
• We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
• Industry certifications like OSCP, OSCE, CREST are a plus
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.