Senior Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
SpiderLabs is one of the world’s largest and most successful information security focused professional services teams, with over 140 consultants and researchers worldwide. Our team is spread over 16 different countries and we speak more than 17 languages. We have a strong, unique culture and a keen focus on technical excellence. We do things differently from a lot of other practices and we feel this sets us apart.
The Senior Penetration Tester role is one of high standing in SpiderLabs, as it takes a lot of technical ability and experience to attain this level. We’re currently looking for people with a distinct Infrastructure (NetPen) bias to their skillset and Red Teaming experience. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to compromise applications to a high level of proficiency, as well as infrastructure targets. We’re especially keen to speak to candidates with research experience (academic or industry) as well as a pedigree of speaking at technical conferences. Most projects are performed remotely, however, this position may require up to 50% travel.
- Solving interesting security challenges
- Security testing, guidance and advisory
- Bringing great ideas to the table
- Helping others develop their great ideas
- Coaching and mentoring other members of the team
- Focus on customer experience and service
- Being part of something exciting
- Professional network penetration testing experience
- Strongly self-motivated and able to work independently towards team objectives
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work as part of a team
- Intimate knowledge of multiple operating systems and associated command-line administration tools
- Deep knowledge of networking protocols, and wireless networking protocols
- Strong knowledge password storage and communication mechanisms (LM, NTLM, shadow, etc.)
- Understanding of SQL and multiple database platforms (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Scripting experience in one or more of: Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash
- Strong desire to learn everything about anything that can be plugged in or have a battery connected
- The overwhelming desire to take things apart
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies: ZigBee, Bluetooth, RF, Near Field Communication, or other wireless technologies.
- Exploit development and reversing
- Conference speaking
- Prior experience with routing, switching, and/or Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Background in multi-platform system administration, network administration, or network architecture
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top