Senior Security Consultant
- Reston, VA
Trustwave Government Solutions is a leading provider of data security and compliance services to the U.S. Federal government. Our team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, enables our government partners to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs results to ensure each customer receives valuable outcomes at the best value. The agencies we work with benefit from our collaborative, innovative approach to meeting their unique needs. We listen carefully and respond nimbly. Our solutions combine industry best practices with customized technology to ensure quality and integrity.
Senior Security Consultant – Penetration tester - Trustwave Government Solutions
- Running and conducting penetration test projects and red team operations with minimal oversight.
- Mentoring and teaching junior staff members.
- Conducting penetration tests against a variety of network and application targets.
- Developing tools and processes to automate and simplify penetration testing.
- Being part of a global team of penetration testers, sharing knowledge and methodologies.
Candidates should be well versed in all aspects of penetration testing, with an emphasis on active directory and internal networks. Consultants must be able to effectively balance workload and work effectively and closely with colleagues within the ever-growing team worldwide.
- Five+ years of professional experience performing security testing of application and network targets; preferably some of that experience will be in a consulting environment.
- Knowledge of security in both Linux and Windows environments as it pertains to web application, middleware, database, and identify management platforms.
- Certifications such as OSCP or OSCE are desirable.
- Knowledge of modern web application technologies and architectures.
- Ability to maintain Secret clearance required.
- Active Secret Clearance strongly preferred.
- Travel 25 percent with potential to surge to 50 percent to support the mission.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Per Federal government contracting requirements, candidate must be a US citizen, as well as potentially pass and maintain a National Agency Check with Local Agency and Credit Checks (NACLC).
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top