Senior Sales Engineer
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cybersecurity solutions and managed security services, is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join Trustwave's Sales Engineering Team in Singapore.
The Senior Sales Engineer will identify, design, architect and provide information security technical solutions for customers in support of the Sales team. The role also collaborates with Security and Solution Architects to develop solutions composed of multiple technologies to address customers and prospects business needs in a converged ICT services environment and market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for scoping, sizing and the development of a solution Bill of Materials
- Ensure solutions are ‘provision-able’, ‘billable’, and ‘supportable’ and manage the process
- Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conducting Proof-of-Concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary
- Propose the technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and products and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer's requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit, and risk where multiple solutions exist. You are to act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor on Enterprise Security service offerings globally and provide direction, guidance, and support on complex sales engagements.
- Highlight the positive impact of Enterprise Security solutions to help them achieve customer’s business goals.
- Make customer calls, present solutions and providing competitive analysis of products
- Engage and providing security advice to customers and shape requirements of bids proactively
- Support sales teams in the bidding process (including requests for information/proposals/quotes and tenders)
- Collaborate and support the Security Architect team to determine and review integrated and optimum ICT solutions to address customer needs
- Channel voice-of-customer feedback to provide market-driven inputs to product and engineering roadmaps for Enterprise Security
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems or related (specialization in security is a plus)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in presales/consulting with in-depth hands-on in Firewall, and at least 2 of the following systems: IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security, SIEM, DLP, Mobility Security or Cloud Security
- Understand & analyze the requirements to assist in the development of technical design specification & translating design into process/program specifications.
- Familiarity with supporting enterprise information infrastructure (e.g. server, network, AD background) is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Demonstration of market/industry experience and knowledge and assistance in sales; customer-focused
- Apart from technical implementation skills, ability to coordinate and liaise with other stakeholders, independently and as a team is expected.
- English language proficiency
- Must be able to travel as required
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. CRISC, CISA, CISM, GCIA, CISSP, CEH, PCNSE, CCSE, etc.) will be an advantage
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top