Senior QA Engineer
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Senior QA Engineer must combine excellent interpersonal communication skills, analytical abilities, and a “broad-picture” view with high attention to detail. As part of the QA group, the Senior QA will lead or own the definition of test plans. This will require interaction with both the Development and Product Management teams, as well as require system analysis and breakdown.
The candidate’s experience must comply to the following requirements
- At least 3 years' experience in system analysis or test definition and planning
- BSc in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- An understanding of networking systems including TCP/IP, Ethernet, IPv4 and IPv6. HTTP, SSL, Internet technologies in general and other TCP/IP based protocols such as SNMP
- A background in either security and/or Web based technologies.
- A background in testing web applications or network management tools
- Experience in opening cores, running Wireshark and Linux
In addition, the following would be an advantage
- Experience with Amazon/AWS, VMWare or HyperV
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top