Senior Product Marketing Manager
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
You are a savvy security industry expert who understands how to combine the value of two organizations in to a single, cohesive go-to-market strategy. You excel at creating joint marketing that is aligned to Trustwave’s immediate and long-term business objectives while also maximizing the partner relationship.
Your extensive Partner and/or Product Marketing background has prepared you to take ownership of our technical partnership relationships, working with Trustwave’s PR, Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Web teams to get your compelling messaging out to the largest possible audience. In this role you will promote alignment and strategic marketing initiatives with Trustwave’s Technical Partners. You will identify high-value opportunities that align Trustwave’s initiatives with our Technical Partner’s value-add to create solutions and joint go-to-market plans.
Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required. Travel is not expected to exceed 20%.
Come join our crusade to make good information security available to organizations of all sizes!
- Extensive professional experience in product marketing, evangelizing IT and/or networking solutions.
- Experience working with technology partners a big plus.
- Ability to create joint value props and campaigns.
- Working knowledge of technology components of information security domain.
- Experience working effectively in a high growth environment.
- Excellent communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, highly skilled in content creation for digital consumption.
- Possess a blend of business, marketing and sales acumen.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to get the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm-eager to engage with customers and evangelize the company's offering.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top