Senior Product Manager
- United States
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for overall product and business planning for Trustwave. This role provides expertise for the market including market definition, sizing and segmentation, detailed knowledge of the competitive landscape, and intimate understanding of how customers evaluate and purchase cybersecurity products, managed security and compliance services. The Senior Product Manager will drive the product and services strategy and requirements for his/her solution domain(s) and will develop the business plan for global penetration and success of the offerings. Product Management works directly with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Customers to execute on the product strategy and will have P&L responsibility for the program success. The Senior Product Manager will also work with the Sales Enablement and Channel teams to ensure the Trustwave Sales and Channel Partners are equipped with the appropriate training, sales support and other materials to be able to articulate the product values, features and differentiation.
- Work with Engineering to develop and maintain compelling product roadmaps that deliver on business requirements
- Participate in an Agile product development environment as a Product Owner
- Define and elaborate high quality feature requirements.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and prioritizing the Product Backlog via JIRA according to business value for the life of the project
- Participate in pertinent Agile ceremonies (release/sprint planning, scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.) as required.
- Understands and factors in the goals of the customers and customers of their customers
- Operate the business as a P&L owner, maximizing revenue opportunity while managing cost and bottom line results.
- Meet directly with customers, new prospects, partners, and sales staff to gain market insights
- Act as the key decision-maker regarding what features the product will have
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Participate in Sprint Planning meetings, Product Demo and Retrospectives
- Be a good role model of Scrum values; understand the framework and the roles of each team member
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Product P&L responsibility and management experience
- Product management experience in the enterprise security software market managing enterprise-class offerings globally in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be very comfortable presenting in front of large audiences
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS and/or managed security services is desirable.
- Experience in customer-centric requirements gathering and Agile product development.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top