Senior Product Manager
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a Product Manager to join the product management team and to be responsible for driving initiatives that help solve complex customer problems. The Product Manager will drive product and services strategy and will work with product and development teams to define functions and product requirements.
In addition, the Product Manager will interface with engineering, sales, marketing, technical support, and other facets of the business to communicate product strategy vision, and messaging.
- 2+ years in IT security in a network vulnerability scanning capacity
- Experience in product management is desirable, but not required
- Experience in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is highly desirable
- Experience in managed security services is highly desirable
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working with geographically diverse development teams
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Team player with strong sense of urgency
- Periodic overnight travel (25%+) on sales calls, to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required
Bachelor's degree preferred; MBA a plus. We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top