Senior Director, Global Demand Generation
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Do you want to work for a high growth, cyber security company helping other companies fight the forces of cyber crime? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results oriented? At Trustwave, the Senior Director, Global Demand Generation, Global Demand Generation is responsible for aggressively accelerating, scaling and optimizing Trustwave’s B2B demand generation engine across all integrated lead sources, with a heavy focus on multi-channel, integrated digital demand generation. Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that increase our number of qualified leads (MQLs) to share with our Business Develop Representatives to create Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). This person will be an internal advocate and champion of demand marketing activities and resource and budget requirements.
Additionally, this person will drive significant demand across various marketing channels, including field marketing, to accelerate pipeline velocity, differentiate Trustwave from our competition and improve close rates to tie demand marketing directly to revenue growth.
- Create a predictable and scalable process to significantly increase MQL production rate across our global footprint.
- Take what’s working and optimize, automate and accelerate it. Radically improve and transform areas that are not working. Customize this new approach to Trustwave’s mission, goals and target audience.
- Own digital demand creation strategy and execution. Optimize website to increase number of conversions and improved quality MQLs
- Identify Total Addressable Market (TAM) and increase the size of our qualified account and contact database
- Develop and grow high-performing, scalable and predictable programs that generate demand from our TAM accounts and target personas
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel campaigns that target existing and new prospects in key segments and verticals. Use a complete set of marketing tactics (i.e., SEM, SEO, content syndication, display advertising, retargeting, email, direct mail, webinars, events, etc.)
- Work closely with our BDR’s to create and manage full-cycle fully-informed campaigns linked to marketing and alternative lead sources to meet and exceed MQL and SQL goals
- Drive optimal programs. Continually adjust the channel mix, messaging and spend based on leading and lagging indicators and KPIs tied to cost of acquisition and revenue goals
- Make content and marketing recommendations to optimize engagement, MQL creation opportunity development (SQL) and sales pipeline velocity and close rates
- Lead, grow and develop a team of Demand Generation marketers to achieve key business goals for impressions, inbound inquiries, conversions, leads, MQLs, SQLs and Closed Deals
- Become a key advisor the Trustwave leadership team.
- Forecast lead and budget plans that align to company quarterly bookings goals; create marketing plan based on annual revenue goals
- Work with sales to ensure a solid and productive feedback loop on opportunity development.
- Communicate with marketing, executive staff, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding demand generation performance and sales pipeline acceleration support.
- 10+ years in a marketing demand generation role at a B2B company focused on complex enterprise selling with at least 6+ month sales cycle (as opposed to lower-priced software subscriptions)
- Deep experience using marketing automation solutions and a full martech stack
- Proven experience and success in scaling demand generation programs through technology, database management and multi-channel processes
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated success launching and managing cost-effective marketing campaigns and strategies with clear ROI-focused metrics
- Proven track record of significantly scaling and demand generation strategy into a sophisticated full-scale B2B sales pipeline
- Global experience
- Must have experience building and leading a performance-based demand generation marketing team
- Strong leadership skills and emotional intelligence that can be applied to the core demand gen team, and within the larger marketing, BDR and sales teams, and on the Trustwave Leadership team
- Strong analytical capabilities with an understanding of KPIs
- Cyber security services industry experience is highly-preferred.
A BA/BS in Marketing and MBA in Marketing is preferred. While we prefer college-educated applicants, at minimum, high school diploma or its equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top