Senior Consultant, IT Security (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
Trustwave is an award-winning global cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
We're looking for a Lead Consultant / Senior Consultant / Consultant (IT Security) to join our existing team in our Singapore offices, to develop and drive effective IT security compliance programs. This will involve activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits, vulnerability scans, security assessment and incident management.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Establish compliance with these policies / procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems
- To conduct security risk management exercise
- To conduct table-top exercises
- To conduct vulnerability assessment, coordinate penetration tests activities
- To conduct information security awareness training
- Responsible for the development and management of customer’s security incident response plan.
- To lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response.
- Point-of-contact/customer liaison to assist and advise customer for ICT security related matters
In the area of security audit, compliance and security governance:-
- Years of IT Experience: Minimum 1-4 Years (Junior), 4-7 Years (Senior), 7 Years and above (Lead)
- Work Experience: Minimum 1-4 Years (Junior), 4-7 Years (Senior), 7 Years and above (Lead)
- Strong understanding of information security principles, ISO 27001 and PCI Security Standard is preferred
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Ideally you'll have one (or more) of the following security certifications: CISSP/CISA/CISM/ISMS Lead Auditor Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems
NOTE: Applications will only be considered from those who have the right to work in Singapore and who are based in Singapore.
Why join us?
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. When you join Trustwave, you join a unique global family with more than 25 years of history focused on helping you shape and grow your career. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and industry vision that has helped assure our products and services are always on the very forefront of technological development. When you ride the wave, you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Want to know what’s it’s really like to work for us? Check out this link on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/trustwave?ref=innovative-companies-0
All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top