Senior Consultant, IT Security
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
- Work as a member of Advanced Security Operations Team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
- Investigate any security incidents and provide insights to the internal / external business users.
- Develop process and procedures and fine-tune alerts as part of ongoing improvisation of security operations.
- Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
- Conduct integration of supported Security Products such as Web Application Firewall (WAF), Web Proxy, etc.
- Accurately scope implementation timelines for integrations.
- Identify technical and security risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Provide relevant recommendations to improve the overall security posture of customers.
- Review configurations with other team members to ensure quality and accuracy of requirements.
- Prepare and review reports as part of periodic deliverables.
- 2 years’ working experience in IT Infrastructure Operation and/or Support
- Sound fundamental knowledge on Internet technologies, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, OWASP Top10 and web servers (e.g. Apache, IIS, Nginx, etc.). (Candidates will be required to sit through a written test and an interactive interview for the assessment of their fundamental technical knowledge.)
- Fluent communicator in both written and spoken English
- Singaporean or PR
- Bachelor’s degree / Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information System
- Experience in scripting (e.g. shell scripting, Macro, PHP, Perl, Java, etc.) and/or Regular Expression
- Experience with TCP/IP packet analysis / network debugging with tcp dump or similar.
- Experience with web security concepts and technologies such as web application firewall, proxy.
- Experience general security technologies, processes, and concepts.
- Industry recognized security certifications (OSCP, CISSP, CISA, CEH, etc.).
- Experience writing/decoding exploit, vulnerability, and attack detection signatures.
- Experience in IT solutioning consultancy
- Working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top