Senior Compliance Analyst
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst 4+ years of relevant experience to join Trustwave's IT Department in Chicago.
The Senior Compliance Analyst will be responsible for representing the overall compliance posture of the Trustwave IT team through effective collaboration and continual knowledge sharing of critical compliance requirements. The position will focus on the requirements owned or directly impacted by systems administration and service configurations. To ensure processes and policies are effective and efficient, an in depth understanding and passion for learning the compliance requirements and the current technology are key for this role.
- Represent IT for all compliance related activities to meet business needs.
- Manage and respond to all Client, RFP, and Compliance requests.
- Create, manage and update all IT controls and policies.
- Coordinate and communicate IT controls and policies with stakeholders.
- Ability to create, communicate and own metrics in order to demonstrate status and performance for IT controls and policies.
- Recognize, identify and escalate compliance or process related risks in a timely fashion.
- Primary contact and coordination point with internal audit organization.
- Must possess excellent technical writing and communication skills in order to properly communicate procedures, policies, and compliance status
- Strong knowledge of various industry audit and assessment standards (i.e. SOC2, SOC3, PCI DSS, etc).
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- A solid technical background working in a Linux-based environment desired
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Familiar with variety of concepts, practices and procedures involving networking and security.
- Familiar with control frameworks, risk management and experience with outside auditors.
- System Administration (2 years)
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top