Senior Channel Account Manager - Europe
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a strategic Senior Partner Account Manager to join our sales team and be responsible for continental Europe. Working closely with European Sales leadership and global channel management this role is an outside channel sales position focused on driving revenue through our reseller partners including VAR’s, Distributors and Systems Integrators. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing the European Channel and Distribution Model and Program.
- Develop European Channel Strategy and Plan. Develop new plan incorporating VAR, Distributor, Referral partners into a well-coordinated, aligned, and harmonious channel ecosystem.
- Identify, recruit, on board, enable and grow new channel partner relationships, per the strategy and plan.
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead demand generation messages.
- Define incremental opportunities, establishing targets for partner-initiated opportunities and well as net new customer generation.
- Drive incremental revenue growth (per the plan) through Reseller Channels, Distributors and SI’s.
- Be advocate for Channel Partners within the Region and within the WW Channel Program and community
- Work with partners to evangelize Trustwave solutions.
- Experience in Information Security Software and Services Industry a must.
- Extensive channel sales experience, experience as a Channel Account Manager or similar position.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals with Partners.
- Proven track record of targeting, recruiting onboarding and managing large SI partners.
- Proven track record of delivering incremental revenues through partners.
- Ability to demonstrate intimate knowledge of European Channel landscape. Existing relationships with leading European security partners is a requirement for this role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, independent thinker. Does not require day-to-day hands on supervision.
- Ability to create and execute successful channel strategies that will support revenue growth
- Ability to work effectively with field sales, marketing, operations and finance organizations.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics, integrity and the demonstrated ability to employ sound judgment in complex situations
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top