Senior Accountant- International
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
This full time position is to assist the Manager of International Accounting in the APAC region to complete monthly close and reporting tasks, in addition to ad hoc projects as needed. Key responsibilities include:
- Communications with the local accountants in the APAC region (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore)
- Update / review accrual schedules monthly (vacation, commission, bonus)
- Review account reconciliations and month-end reporting packages prepared by local accountants
- Reconcile US GAAP to Local GAAP reporting package
- Prepare / review analytical review of balance sheet and income statements
- Assisting with billing and collection procedures throughout the month
- Monthly Billing & Revenue to be sent to local accountants in APAC region
- Assist Manager of International Accounting with preparation of documents for Global and Statutory audits
- Opportunities to assist with process improvement and system projects
- Prepare / review other management reporting as required
- Serve as a business partner to the region's employees
- Assist Sales Reps with deals (review contract for TWH policy)
- Effectively communicate and establish a good working relationship with the region
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CPA eligible, Preferred
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and prioritization skills; interested in identifying and fixing problems.
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organization levels.
- Solid MS Office skills, especially Excel, and experience with financial systems (experience with NetSuite a plus)
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top