Security Team Lead
Trustwave is an award-winning global cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
We're looking for a Security Team Lead to join our existing team in our Singapore offices, to lead the team developing and driving effective IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits, vulnerability scans, security assessment and incident management.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage security incidents from detection to resolution
- Perform assessment of GITSIR advisories and released security patches, disseminate to respective teams for their follow up. Track until closure.
- Responsible to advise on any security related matters, such as hardening, approved security policies etc..
- Work with extended team for VAPT and security awareness briefings to end users
- Ensure smooth daily operation
- Perform monthly reporting to management and customer
- Ensure SOP and documentation are up to date
- In the area of security audit, compliance and security governance:-
- Yrs of IT Experience: 4-7 Years (Senior), 7 Years & above (Lead)
- Work Experience: 4-7 Years (Senior), 7 Years & above (Lead)
- Strong understanding of information security principles, ISO 27001 and PCI Security Standard is preferred
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Experience leading a team and strong leadership/mentoring qualities
- Possess one (or more) of the following security certifications: CISSP/CISA/CISM/ISMS Lead Auditor Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems
- Category 1 Security Clearance
NOTE: Applications will only be considered from those who have the right to work in Singapore and who are based in Singapore.
Why join us?
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. When you join Trustwave, you join a unique global family with more than 25 years of history focused on helping you shape and grow your career. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and industry vision that has helped assure our products and services are always on the very forefront of technological development. When you ride the wave, you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Want to know what’s it’s really like to work for us? Check out this link on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/trustwave?ref=innovative-companies-0
All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top