Security Researcher - Web Client Security Team
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
SpiderLabs is the advanced security team responsible for security research, application security, incident response, penetration testing for Trustwave's clients. In addition, SpiderLabs performs 3rd party security reviews and intelligence for Trustwave's products and provides and security thought leadership to the entire organization. SpiderLabs has responded to hundreds of security incidents, performed thousands of penetration tests and security tested hundreds of business applications for some of the largest organizations in the world. Members of SpiderLabs are frequently asked to speak at security conferences around the world. SpiderLabs has research facilities in Chicago, Sao Paulo, London, Israel, Sydney and Auckland.
The Security Researcher will be a key team member of the web client security research team and be responsible for:
- Investigating of vulnerabilities and exploits for browsers and other client-side software and evaluate new emerging threats.
- Examining exploitation methodologies and techniques and translate security knowledge into the company's products in the form of updates and features.
- Being a true student of the industry and staying abreast of the dynamic and fast-changing world of web security.
- Background in the web security field
- Solid programming skills (web-based languages is a must, Java, C++, Ruby/Python)
- Experience in client side vulnerabilities research is an advantage
- Solid understanding of exploitation techniques
- Experience in malware analysis
- Solid Linux skills
- Creativity and self-motivation
- Bilingual English, verbal and written
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top