Security Delivery Architect
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
About the team:
We’re Thinkers, Innovators and Team Players and we’re defending our customers one professional at a time.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced and innovative cybersecurity professional who understands the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess exceptional stakeholder management skills to present to C-level stakeholders and technical members. The professional needs to advise and deliver solutions and operational strategic outcomes across the heterogenous environments of Governments / Public Sectors and its challenging environments. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with Trustwave Sales Engineering, Sales, CPS, MSS and Product Management teams to assist with our customers on new and existing project delivery.
The SDA needs a depth of knowledge and experience in two or more of the following core security domains: Application Security, Database Security, Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Malware, Incident Response and Managed Security Services. The SDA will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a senior member of MSS and consulting engagements, and as a leader on solution design, deployment and operations. The SDA possesses the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements gathering, high level and detailed technical designs and deployment plans.
The Security Delivery Architect (SDA) responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and maintain a professional business relationship with our customers through regular communication, on-site meetings and executive briefings.
- Lead and drive cybersecurity solution within the customers’ environment.
- Provide proactive technical guidance to customers to drive security operations excellence.
- Be responsible for the design of complex security solutions that integrate from (Application, Network, Cloud) ICT (Information Communication Technology) and OT (Operation Technology) components into an effective and efficient cyber security design.
- Lead in initial solution design, project plan & costing.
- Undertake complex customer requirements gathering and scoping.
- Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
- Understand & assess the Technical & Security Value of our customers and act on any risks uncovered.
- Drive best practices and minimize the probability of security incidents occurring across our customer.
- Track & manage any assigned actions for customer and ensure that customer receives high quality support from all departments within Trustwave.
- Work closely with other departments & functions within Trustwave to ensure that clear and concise communication is managed for our customers.
What you need to excel in this role:
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields.
- Experience in developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
- Strong skills in technical & security capabilities like Identity and Access Management, Data Security, Infrastructure Security, SOC build, and Incident response.
- Vast consultative and customer fronting experience (Government customer experience is a plus) along with a customer focused background with a strong commitment to customer success & satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with various Perimeter defence and North-South and East-West threats and mitigations solutions, EDR Systems, Anti-Virus systems, knowledge of SOC environments, GRC, Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure or in related roles.
- Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network and Infrastructure Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Mobility Security and Managed Security Solutions and cloud security solution.
- An understanding across breadth of technology domains, and understanding the inter-relationships between major components
- Solid understanding and experience working large scale and complex solution delivery and PMP methodology.
- Willingness to work flexibly on occasions and weekends based on project needs
- Business travel may be required
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top