Security Consultant - Threat Detection & Response Consulting
- Warsaw, Poland
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Security Consultant Threat Detection & Response Consulting
With a professional background in security, including domain expertise in deployment and operations, your role as a Consultant is to help clients maximize the value of their Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform investment.
As a Consultant, you will be providing expertise to aid in the implementation and operation of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) as well as endpoint and cloud products. You would be uniquely qualified to advise the client on the right configuration for their business. Combining product expertise and a clear understanding of their goals, you will help match their requirements with product capabilities.
Security and Product Expertise
All Consultants have professional backgrounds in security with domain expertise in deployment and operation. Extensive product training and certifications are available on the Security Operating Platform. In addition, as the go-to people for all issues, you would work closely with Palo Alto’s Product Management team and the top tiers of their Support teams to help them solve complex issues that can arise in protecting a client’s corporate assets.
- Plan migration tasks
- Analyse existing rules and objects
- Optimize and migrate policies and objects from existing environment to Palo Alto Networks NGFW
- Test and validate migration environment
- Coordinate and execute cutover to production
- Facilitate development of new application and threat signatures
- Assist customers with managing Palo Alto Networks product licenses
- Assist Palo Alto Networks Support team to troubleshoot product issues
- Provide on-site assistance for knowledge transfer with operations personnel
- Train customers on how to access support, knowledge base, and other available complimentary/paid services
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of five years proven hands-on experience with NG infrastructure and endpoint technologies.
- PCNSE certified a plus
- Educational degree preferred.
- Familiarity & experience of being based remotely/on client sites.
- Strong & demonstrable analytical problem-solving skills.
- A strong communicator both in client facing situations and in writing – English will be the common language both internally and externally with clients.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top