Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
- Warsaw, Poland
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has security consultants throughout North America, Latin and Central America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
- Expected to own and run key customer engagements as directed by their manager
- Perform deep, detailed and advanced security assessments and penetration tests
- Interact with customers to provide excellent service via pre-engagement meetings, post-test debriefs as well as interaction during engagements
- Candidate must be experienced in application or network penetration testing.
- Experienced in one of: Automotive, Embedded, IoT, SCADA/OT, Red Teaming, Mobile Application Security
- Software development (Java/C#) and scripting experience required.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Is a highly autonomous worker, able to operate with little to no supervision
- Strong team player
- We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
- Industry certifications like OSCE, OSCP, CREST is a plus
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top