Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Security Consultant - SpiderLabs role offers an exciting opportunity to work and lead a team within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has specialists, analysts, and consultants in the United States, UK, mainland Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, and Asia.
You will have the opportunity to grow and contribute to our global cybersecurity and compliance competency that we apply to our clients' business issues every day, this includes a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and incident response.
- Basic knowledge of technical concepts such as application security, network segregation, access controls, IDS/IPS devices, cryptography, physical security, and information security risk management.
- Understanding of security testing tools, such as Metasploit, Nessus, HP WebInspect, Burp, Cenzic Hailstorm, or any tools included within the Kali Linux distribution.
- Knowledge in networking protocols, TCP/IP stack, HTTP and/or Mobile Applications, systems architecture, and operating systems.
- Understanding of popular security frameworks and industry-leading practices such as NIST, FFIEC, and OWASP.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of traditional security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools.
- Knowledge of automated testing activities within a consulting environment, emphasizing manual penetration testing techniques.
- Demonstrates abilities and success with performing and supervising various work streams of client engagements that emphasize identifying and addressing client needs.
- Ability to create a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any
Back to top