Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has security consultants throughout North America, Latin and Central America, Europe, and Asia.
- Professional network penetration testing experience
- Strongly self-motivated and able to work independently towards team objectives
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work as part of a team
- Intimate knowledge of multiple operating systems and associated command-line administration tools
- Deep knowledge of networking protocols, and wireless networking protocols
- Strong knowledge password storage and communication mechanisms (LM, NTLM, shadow, etc.)
- Understanding of SQL and multiple database platforms (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of mechanics behind Man in the Middle attacks
- Scripting experience in one or more of: Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash
- Strong desire to learn everything about anything that can be plugged in or have a battery connected
- The overwhelming desire to take things apart
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies: ZigBee, Bluetooth, RF, Near Field Communication, or other wireless technologies.
- Prior experience with routing, switching, and/or Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Background in multi-platform system administration, network administration, or network architecture
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Professional certifications are a bonus, such as an OSCP or OSCE.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top