Security Consultant - CPSA
- London, United Kingdom
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com.
- Perform assessments in accordance with PCI Card Production and provisioning standards.
- Lead customer engagements and be responsible for project execution by providing information security consultation and assessment services.
- Be main point of contact for client information security engagements including working coordination and project management (client interaction, deliverables, work plans, escalation's, etc.)
- Grow the business by identify up-sells with existing and potential clients.
- Ensure compliance to program process and procedures
Following experiences required:
- At least 2 years experience as a Card Production Entity assessor; have completed Card Production assessments
- Experience in cryptography, network security, system security and IT auditing or security assessments
- Experience conducting application testing and source-code reviews
- Experience performing web vulnerability assessments, performing application penetration testing, experience using penetration testing methodologies including the use of forensic forensic tools/methods
- Experience with cryptographic techniques such as cryptographic algorithms, key management and rotation processes, and secure key storage
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field; will consider candidates with ten or more years of relevant industry experience in lieu of Bachelors Degree
- CPSA certification
- Extensive knowledge of PCI PA-DSS requirements and validation methodologies
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Deliver consulting projects sold per Statement of Work or direction from management
- CISSP, CRISC or CISA certification preferred
- Solid background auditing IT Security controls
- Experience presenting to Senior / Executive Management
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure, information security, and PCI compliance.
- Experience with Level 1 Merchants
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top