Security Consultant (Consulting & Professional Services)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
Security Consultants (Professional Services)
Provide IT security consultancy and advisory services in areas such as compliance reviews and security testings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration tests
- Conduct source code reviews
- Establish compliance with security policies / procedures / guides through security reviews and audits
- Conduct IT security awareness seminars and training
- Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems (specialization in security is a plus)
- Work Experience: 2-5 Years in areas such as vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, source code reviews, and configuration reviews.
- Good understanding of industry best practices such as OWASP, ISO 27001, CISecurity, NIST standards
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance, technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies, security incident response, security operations and security assessment.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top