Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Develop and drive effective IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures, and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits, vulnerability scans, security assessment and incident management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Establish compliance with these policies/procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems
- To conduct security risk management exercise
- To conduct tabletop exercises
- To conduct vulnerability assessment, coordinate penetration tests activities
- To conduct information security awareness training
- Responsible for the development and management of customer’s security incident response plan.
- To lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response.
- Point of contact to assist and advise customer for ICT security-related matters
- To be the liaison for customer matters
- 2 -3 years of experience in the area of security audit, compliance and security governance
- Strong understanding of information security principles, ISO 27001 and PCI Security Standard is preferred
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit/log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Possess one (or more) of the following security certifications: CISSP/CISA/CISM/ISMS Lead Auditor Certification
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top