Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
To provide consultancy, advisory and implementation services on a number of security infrastructure projects.
- Provide technical consulting and advice
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies
- Participate in the project implementation and coordinate new installations, designs and migrations for technology solutions
- Work with diverse teams to facilitate solutions
The ideal candidate should possess
- Min 1 to 2 years of hands-on in project implementation/operation for networks or system integration in vendor/system integration environment
- Prefer 1 or 2 of the major solution products, such as Firewalls, Log Management, 2 Factor Authentication, IPS, End Points, Privilege Managements
- Good knowledge in scripting
- Confident interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
- Good written skills
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Working hours and condition varies as per project needs
- Ad-hoc assignments as required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top