Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for managing the security, capacity, and enhancements of our Salesforce.com production and multi-sandbox environments. This includes developing, testing, deploying and supporting changes to our meet dynamic business requirements, including integration with other internal and external applications.
- Strong professional experience in software development projects (required)
- Salesforce experience (certifications preferred) demonstrating current knowledge as an architect and developer
- Firm understanding of SOQL, REST, SOAP, and general development practices
- Experienced in Visualforce, APEX, triggers, classes, test methods, and web service API’s
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce security controls, permission sets, and sharing settings
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Experience working in a structured release management environment, including change and release management as well as scrum methodologies for managing high volume work requests.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Managing the security, capacity, and enhancements of our Salesforce.com production and multi-sandbox environments
- Managing the review, testing and deployment of Salesforce releases.
- Developing, testing, deploying and supporting changes to our meet dynamic business requirements, including integration with other internal and external applications.
- Define and implement standardized IT practices including Change Management, Release Management and necessary coding guidelines to compliment design concepts.
- Proactively monitor performance and capacity, and initiate corrective action
- Act as gatekeeper for changes to the Production environment
- Maintain multiple development and UAT environments, managing the deployment of change sets across multiple environments
- Develop quality code that is simple, reliable, documented, and scalable
- Define internal best practices and governance measures on the Salesforce platform, including configuration, development, and deployment processes
- Excellent written and oral skills is a must
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Self-starter, with proven ability to multi-task in a high pressure, highly visible role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong project manager, capable of juggling multiple projects involving various end users, meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates
- Demonstrates calm under pressure, is a proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top