Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
As part of a team, this person will be responsible for supporting our Salesforce.com production and multi-sandbox environments. This includes developing (workflows, field updates, process builder), testing, deploying and supporting changes to our meet dynamic business requirements.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce security controls, permission sets, and sharing settings, as well as workflows, field updates, process builder, email templates, data loader, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Perform administrator functions including user management, profiles and roles setup, permissions, assignment rules, queues, license management, and capacity and storage management.
- Create and customize objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, profiles, security, and approval processes.
- Ensure data integrity; experience with data manipulation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Manage, design, develop, test, document and deploy QA enhancements/changes-
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Gather, review, analyze and document business systems and user requirements
- Work directly with business users to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design.
- Define requirements for, design, and develop management reports as necessary
- Ensure standards for data quality and integrity between systems are developed in accordance with best practices
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Assisting with the review, testing and deployment of Salesforce releases.
- Excellent written and oral skills is a must
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Self-starter, with proven ability to multi-task in a high pressure, highly visible role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong project manager, capable of juggling multiple projects involving various end users, meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates
- Demonstrates calm under pressure, is a proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top