Sales Operations Analyst
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
If you are seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity in sales operations with a growing technology company, Trustwave offers career advancement and a competitive compensation package with an excellent health and medical benefit package. Responsibilities:
- General operational support for an international Sales group within US-based multi-national technology firm.
- Processing sales orders.
- Provide end user training on all sales systems; processes and procedures
- Routing, recording, distribution, and E-Signing of Legal-approved contracts.
- Create, manage, optimize and maintain Salesforce.com records, reports, dashboards, workflows and sales process best practices
- Act as interdepartmental advocate for Sales and Sales processes. Generates and solicits contributions from key internal stakeholder groups, including IT
- Produce high quality analysis regarding sales performance, customer trends, forecasting, data and trend analysis for various aspects of the business.
- Support ongoing forecasting and pipeline management - monthly, quarterly and annually
- Assist with ongoing ad-hoc analytical, reporting, administrative and operational tasks
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM applications
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (must be highly adept with Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Previous experience in a sales/business operations; financial analyst; or sales roles
- Must be highly adaptable and able manage a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be customer obsessed for both internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to manage detail oriented tasks with exceptional levels of quality.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet quick shifting priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Tech Savvy and capable of optimizing and enhance existing processes and procedures through new approaches.
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to empathize with customers and other team members.
- Willingness to work scheduled night/weekend times.
- Familiarity with the Technology industry is highly preferred.
- Must be a team player and willing to collaborate with cross function teams.
- Bias for action; takes initiative and ownership of key tasks and objectives.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top