Sales Operations Administrator
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
If you are seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity in the accounting profession with a growing technology company, Trustwave offers career advancement and a competitive compensation package with an excellent health and medical benefit package. Responsibilities:
- General operational support for a regional Sales group within US-based, multi-national technology firm.
- Processing sales orders.
- Training Account Executives and Account Managers on approved processes and procedures.
- Routing, recording, distribution, and E-Signing of Legal-approved contracts.
- General administration of Salesforce.com including, but not limited to new Account Executive assignments as well a Territory re-distributions.
- Providing ad hoc reports and data informatics.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other large customer relationship tool.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (must be highly adept with Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Previous experience in a Sales Operations or Customer Service role.
- Must be passionate about customer service, and willing to go the extra-mile to service both internal and external customers.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet quick shifting priorities.
- Strongly prefer candidates who are fluent in Japanese.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work scheduled night/weekend times.
- Familiarity with the Technology industry is highly preferred.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top