Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Sales Engineer (Pre-sales) will identify, design and provide information security technical solutions for customers in support of the Sales team. The role also collaborates with Security and Solution Architects to develop solutions comprising multiple technologies to address customers and prospects' business needs in a converged ICT services environment and market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for scoping, sizing and the development of a cyber security solution like firewall, NIPS & Endpoint
• Prepare and deliver cyber solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conducting Proof-of-Concept to showcase its technical feasibility
• Articulate alternatives solutions where multiple solutions exist.
• Highlight the value proposition of proposed cyber security solutions to help achieve customer business goals.
• Make customer calls, present solutions and provide competitive analysis of products via presentations as required
• Engage/provide support to account & sales team and to shape requirements of bids Support sales teams in the bidding process (including RFI/RFP/quotes and tenders)
• Collaborate and support the Senior Sales Engineer and Security Architect for the mega tenders
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems or related (specialization in security is a plus)
• We welcome Fresh Graduates to apply
• For experienced candidates you should preferably possess 1-3 years of experience in pre-sales/consulting/engineer with hands-on expertise in Firewall, and at least 2 of the following systems: IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with supporting enterprise information infrastructure (e.g. server, network, AD background) is highly preferred.
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude; creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated market/industry experience and competitive landscape knowledge
• Ability to work collaboratively across all stakeholders, independently and as a team
• Must be able to travel as required;
• Candidates with a professional security related certification (i.e.CEH, PCNSE, CCSE, etc.) will have an advantage
Why join us?
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. When you join Trustwave, you join a unique global family with more than 20 years of history focused on helping you shape and grow your career. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and industry vision that has helped assure our products and services are always on the very forefront of technological development. When you ride the wave, you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Interested in joining our team? Talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Apply online now.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top