Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is seeking a high-caliber candidate to report to the Global RFP Manager. The position requires the lead coordination and management of Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”) and to support the firm’s business development effort. The candidate is expected to manage projects and coordinate client- focused responses working with Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”). The ideal candidate should have interest or good knowledge of IT or IT Security, a clear and concise writing style, project management/organizational skills, strong communication skills and commitment.
- Project manage and lead coordination of Request for Proposals (“RFPs”) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”) globally. Collaborate with Legal, Compliance, Security, Finance, and HR stakeholders, as necessary.
- Collaborate with Global RFP Team members and global Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”), such as Sales, Sales Engineers, Product Managers, Product Marketing, and other stakeholders, as necessary.
- Adhere to strict deadlines in a high-energy, fast pace environment with the ability to assess and reprioritize projects based on client needs (internally and externally).
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the company’s managed security and compliance services, and product offerings.
- Own and write strategy and firm content
- Manage content in RFP/DDQ automation solution
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and the quality of our responses for our clients and prospects
- Build an understanding of clients’ and prospects’ differing needs and levels of sophistication, in order to tailor responses to the target audience.
- Established professional expertise in RFP response, marketing, and/or sales experience (internship experience can be included).
- Knowledge of information security products and services, and the RFP and DDQ response process
- Complete fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, including technical writing and editing.
- Exhibits problem-solving skills and can analyze data
- Commitment to secure the highest standard of work ethic and customer service.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, forward-thinking, self-motivated and energetic.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top